JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In a nutshell, DONT GO!!!! Biggest waste of money ever. Theres basically one vendor, LC Sports, with the most crackhead prices ever. Over $1k for a standard Glock. Most guns were double the price if any gun store.
Thankfully no Beanie Babies, but that's the only way I can spin ANY positive from this joke of an event.

$6 parking
$10 entry
5min to know you made a big mistake.

The name is spelled "LC Crooks". I have been swindled once by them on a WAC show before they decided they do not want to have honest sellers near them for comparison.

They have a show up here in Spanaway at the Lemay facility. Small show maybe 10 tables and the price to rent a table is $150.00. The Falcon shows are only $75.00 a table as well as the tables at the Lewis County Fair grounds at Wes's shows.

They have a show up here in Spanaway at the Lemay facility. Small show maybe 10 tables and the price to rent a table is $150.00. The Falcon shows are only $75.00 a table as well as the tables at the Lewis County Fair grounds at Wes's shows.
I worked one of their shows at the Lemay museum a few years back. Saw some things that left a bad taste in my mouth. In fact, after working gun shows for four years, I've come to the conclusion that most of the vendors are as slimy as your typical used car salesman. Glad to be out of that business.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top