JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What adblocker are you running? It's just a standard YouTube Link. Yes, that is the video.
Thanks.

I'm actually using an ad blocker on the browser that I use for this site. I have various settings and other tricks that emulate an ad blocker closely enough that I set off stuff like that a lot. It's not the YouTube link that's doing it, it's ad blocker detection on oregonlive dot com that's causing it. No biggie, if they go that far to try to force ads on me I just go somewhere else.

Thanks.

I'm actually using an ad blocker on the browser that I use for this site. I have various settings and other tricks that emulate an ad blocker closely enough that I set off stuff like that a lot. It's not the YouTube link that's doing it, it's ad blocker detection on oregonlive dot com that's causing it. No biggie, if they go that far to try to force ads on me I just go somewhere else.
Gotcha. I run unlock origin. Just curious if there was something better out there

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top