JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey Y'all,

Just a heads up, There is a gun show this weekend. Jan 23-24.

Collector's West.

Clark County Fairgrounds –
17402 NE Delfel Road – I-5 Exit #9

Sat. 9-5, Sun. 9-3 - Adm: $7
FREE PARKING

Any NWFA members here planning on attending?

I'll have a table with 1911 grips, parts, mags, holsters. Just 1911.

this has been probably been asked a thousand times....how does this show rate agaiinst the expo show...also are the glock guys usually there....need to pick up some parts for my glocks....

this has been probably been asked a thousand times....how does this show rate agaiinst the expo show...also are the glock guys usually there....need to pick up some parts for my glocks....

Yep, one Glock guy is there, sometimes 2.

It's 1/3 the size of the Ptld show. Half private collectors, buy/sell/trade. Half FFL dealers.

I always find a good FTF, cash, deal there.

Me and Weebs walked it in about 8 minutes and it is the smallest show I have ever seen. You can see everything from standing in one spot. But as always I go for 20 minutes just in case there is something to buy.

Me and Weebs walked it in about 8 minutes and it is the smallest show I have ever seen. You can see everything from standing in one spot. But as always I go for 20 minutes just in case there is something to buy.

You get the good deals, the longer you hang out. You never know what people will bring in the door.

I'll be there with a bunch of used Glock 22s.

Tons of Mosin 91/30s

Stories from the SHOT Show

Sweet! I was wondering if you would be back in town for it. Is JC Weaponry setting up with you?

Doesn't matter what size the show is. :D

If there is one table with one item, and that is what you are looking for, it is a good show.

Bruce

Doesn't matter what size the show is. :D

If there is one table with one item, and that is what you are looking for, it is a good show.

Bruce

I couldn't agree more. And lets not forget that after all, it is a gun show! What else were you going to do today, hang out with your wife?!?! :s0114:

:s0131:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top