JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
More proof that gov also needs to ban meat. When we are are made vegan by the state, we will no longer need knives to cut our food. You can eat your steamed broccoli with a spoon. I am actually vagan and I don't even need the spoon. Too far? 😁

....I thought Samson took the jawbone of a politician to do his work.....
There are a few mentions of asses in the Bible. I got in trouble for giggling as a kid in church. I don't recall the scripture exactly, but it said..."as xxxx sat upon his bubblegum". I howled. My preacher grandfather at the pulpit was not amused. My grandmother let me have it. Pick a switch time!

I've been to that library many times, my wife worked at a nearby hospital until she retired. It is in North Van(couver) a very ritzy area of homes averaging 1 million dollars for an average home. What most folks don't know is crime and home invasion burglaries are pretty widespread in Vancouver BC, with much to gain with little risk.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top