JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for somewhere to go fairly close to Vancouver. Fiance has a "cute" .22LR and my .308.
I would also be interested in going with some folks, possibly hunters to give me pointers/tips?
I have a very flexible schedule right now so let me know what can possibly be arranged.

Thanks in advance everyone!

I don't mind as long as its not a car full of people and everyone is being safe. my brother in law and possibly my gf and kids are coming. she is not new to guns but has never shot. My intentions is to sight in my new hunting rifle and play with my .22s. which day works Thursday or Friday? I can do mornings or afternoons

I can do Thursday after 11am. Friday after 10am. Saturday after about 8am. For Saturday I was also thinking maybe hitting up the PDX expo gun show? It says on their website if you carpool with 3 or more people you get a discounted parking fee(plus everyone saves since there aren't 3+ cars to pay for). Then maybe after the show go for a shoot?

I can't go out this week was talking about next. I could possibly do Saturday. this Saturday I plan to be at the gunshow. I will probably go around noon to close. my dad owns doc Holliday so I will look around and end up there.

Yeah I meant for next week. Then threw in the gun show thing as an afterthought and didn't even think about it until I posted that it might make it look like I was talking about this week for the shooting.
I'm not sure where any places are that you mentioned so if we could meet up, or some good directions and I'll be good.

Well, if you dont mind a 3rd, I am interested as well.
Are there any decent areas available any more?
Larch was shut down from what I understand

larch attracted all kinds of idiots who have no idea what they are doing. a friend of mine was up there three weeks ago and witnessed some idiots shooting at the power lines. he took some pictures of the morons, their vehicle, license plate, and reported them.

larch attracted all kinds of idiots who have no idea what they are doing. a friend of mine was up there three weeks ago and witnessed some idiots shooting at the power lines. he took some pictures of the morons, their vehicle, license plate, and reported them.

Wow good stuff funny thing is if it was a green ranger i prob know em lol but seriously thats f'ed i hate morons ruining all the fun, and messing property up. They think they have a gun and no one can tell them otherwise, just stupid

OK so serious question now... I know TONS of ppl go there to shoot but is it legel? Especially now that these morons are gettin LEO attention up there. I used to practically live up there and never once seen a forest ranger but havent been up for years now last year camped at GP and didnt go at all this year :bsflag: so now I am curious how thing are going up there now? Is it cool to go shoot up there? Was gonna get a wood permit but the website said not available anymore that non was left to take. Is it gettin chopped to crap by now?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top