JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Older gal's husband died...... Anyway this is what I have.Trying to get her something out of them

(all the pics)

Remington Targetmaster 510
Looks as though he was taking rust off to reblue
$30?

T Barker 12ga
Same here.Guessing $50.Lever isn't off to the left yet,so not real warn out......

Because he had this Auto-5.What a neat gun.
No clue on this.Collector value? Guessing by the SN it was manufactured in 1937

Last is the 1964 manufactured Winchester M70. Been used a lot to feed the family (when new). Since the SN starts with 700,000,it is not considered "pre 64".

I know the T Barker is just an old shotgun (have one)but not sure on the rest.Is the 510 1 in 10mil and worth $50-60?
So mostly the Browning and the M70

Thanks for the help

Mike

When using GunBroker for firearm values, you have to dig a little deeper than what is up for bid. Look under the advanced search heading, open up "show only" and select "Going, Going, Gone"
That way you will see the actual sale price of previous guns that have sold over the last year.

I'll check jbett98,but as I remember they all matched.
The local guy,who knows older guns pretty well,said the M70 would be a $300-400 old gun
The Auto-5 may be a 67 or later gun,probably in the $400 range.Still not finding everything I want about this one.Apparently they are ubiquitous

The other two I will probably buy at about $50 each

Sounds about right for the Win 70. As far as the A-5 goes, there are a lot of people who collect these guns, but condition is a big factor when placing a value.

You can get those appraised by the guys who do that "Blue Book of Gun Values" thats on like the 31st edition, for something like $10. Don't quote me on that but its cheap.

I'm gunna shop the A-5 around a little more,take it to a couple of shows,before I sell it.Want to get her a proper price.(whatever that may be)

MarkAd,the bore on the 22 is perfect,unlike the out side and shoots pretty good.
So next time I come down to Silverdale I'll PM you.With a metric ton of elbow grease,you could have the barrel looking good.And just a little the wood would be fantastic.

OK,I had a friend,(somewhat knowledgeable lol) give me a hand with the Blue Book of Gun Values.

1Z= 1961 manufacture date (pg 2311,bottom left)
And page 444 shows it at $525 for 80% (his guess from the 'condition' pics in the back of book)
Add 40% for 20 gauge and we get a value of $735

Yey or ney ?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews