JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am not much of a gun person, but inherited my Dad's shotgun 15 years ago. It has sat in the closet long enough- just wondering what the rough value on it might be. It has only been fired a few times ever. I have looked extensively online and there are a few posts about this gun, but nothing definitive on valuation...

870s are everywhere so even though it has a title,it's probably a $3-400 gun in 95% condition or better
Big 5 kinda screws the used market by selling them cheap. Make the used ones worth about 80% of their price for the 870

Yeah, I just wonder about the bicentennial tho...was only sold one year and I've read there are a limited number of them. Apparently the Ducks Unlimited special edition (maybe similar numbers?) is pretty pricey, but I'm just not finding anything on the bicentennial. Maybe that's because its value is no different however...