JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm thinking of selling my stash of .45acp brass. It's mixed headstamp, some is range pick-up and some is once fired, but it is all mixed together. All together, it weighs approx 49 lbs, which means there is approx 4000 pieces.(figured at 12.1 lbs per thousand) Can anyone give me a ballpark idea what it may be worth?

Just bought 1500 rds of range brass 45 ACP last week. Good brass, cleaned and bagged. $15 per 500, 3¢ each.

Anything you are interested in in trade? I can ALWAYS use more 45 brass!!

Just bought 1500 rds of range brass 45 ACP last week. Good brass, cleaned and bagged. $15 per 500, 3¢ each.

Anything you are interested in in trade? I can ALWAYS use more 45 brass!!

WOW Who is selling it that cheap .. The brass i sell is once fired,deprimed,polished in bags of 100 for 10.00 and yes i do sell a bunch .... as for range brass you never know how many times it has been fired .. i get all mine from police ranges and the all fire new ammo........

WOW Who is selling it that cheap .. The brass i sell is once fired,deprimed,polished in bags of 100 for 10.00 and yes i do sell a bunch .... as for range brass you never know how many times it has been fired .. i get all mine from police ranges and the all fire new ammo........

Limited supply---one guy picking it up at a range here in the valley. Cheapest I ever bought 45 acp brass was .5¢ (yup--half a cent) per round. It was some nasty stuff, about 5000 rounds in a feed sack. Probably tossed 5% of it, but the rest cleaned up well enough to load. With the exception of AMERC. it's ALL good brass!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top