JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OK deaf, you actually made my head hurt that time!:(
lol. I was probably being a little odd? But pegging "value"/price is either a rocket or not really at all. Ask high.. you can always reduce the price.. unless there's no/little time/place or un-demanded form. lol.
But it was (I think three ways from sunday not about "value") anyway, good luck to the op

Ok, I have taken some pictures of my Father's old 22...I hope someone is here and can let me know that the pictures came out???

IMG_8189.jpg IMG_8190.jpg IMG_8191.jpg IMG_8192.JPG IMG_8193.JPG IMG_8194.JPG

I've got one of those old 06 Winchester pump 22 rifles.
Yours looks like it's all original and well used.
Great little guns to shoot. The large screw on the left side allows it to be taken pulled apart in two pieces, but be careful it's easy to bend the shell carrier when apart.

Ok, so at least the pictures loaded...are they worth anything? I know my Father loved his little rifle, he told me he could shoot either longs or shorts with it...he called it his squirrel gun...lol

They are collectible and it looks like nobody messed with it, which is a big plus in my book.
If it loads rounds and shoots straight then I would think it's worth at least $500.00
I just saw a non working parts gun go for $275.00

Haha, I can tell you that no one has "messed" with this piece...and I know it does fire...just was practicing last weekend to see how many of them still fired..and to my surprise, all did...

The Western Field lever action .22 was made by Mossberg and is based on a model M400 Palomino.
It's worth around $275.00 to 325.00. to the right person who does'nt mind that it's marked with a store brand.
It's just after 1:00pm here, so most of the guys are working and don't post much mid afternoon.

If it was me, I'd Google the firearm and look for the related values base upon condition. Once that info is gathered, I would take the guns to the local gun store where the owner will low ball me. At that point I could make an informed decision as to whether or not I wanted to sell. Going about it in the way you are asking all of us is probably going to be fruitless.

Ok. I am sorry. I was offered $350.00 for all of them and was told that was "just doing me a favor taking them off my hands"....just thought maybe I could get SOME info on whether or not this was fair...but I apparently upset others here, so I think the best thing I can do is leave...thank you for your helpful replies...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top