JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I have a AR Stoner (Midway brand) upper that I am considering selling. It's a complete flattop upper, chrome lined, M4 ramps, 1/7 twist, A2 front sight, Magpul rear. BCG included. Has a few hundred rounds through it and in great shape.

What do you think it would be worth private party and/or to a dealer?

Thanks

Honestly it would be more around 3 give or take a little.

What length of Barrel??

Barrel material??

A2 front sight or F marked front sight??

.223 or 5.56 Chamber??

Which BCG , auto or semi ??

All of this reflect value

Thanks for the feedback....I realize that I neglected to even mention the barrel length! It's a 16", .223, A2 front sight and the BCG is semi-auto. As far as the actual barrel material, I'm not totally sure other than I can see it is chrome lined. I purchased it several years ago and don't recall all of the details unfortunately.

Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback....I realize that I neglected to even mention the barrel length! It's a 16", .223, A2 front sight and the BCG is semi-auto. As far as the actual barrel material, I'm not totally sure other than I can see it is chrome lined. I purchased it several years ago and don't recall all of the details unfortunately.

Thanks!

Well based on the A2 sight ( which is the incorrect sight post ), the 223 chamber and the semi BCG I would say it is 4140 barrel material.

Based on all that I would say between 250-300 right now.

Right now stuff is cheap, so it is hard to get any real money from used stuff unless it is high end and even then it still can be hard..

Last Edited:
I would say MOST of the value of an upper, is the barrel, and the BCG. The rest of the parts are pretty generic. If it only shoots .223, and not 5.56, the value, chromed lined or not, is lower than a 5.56, or a .223 Wyled. Semi bolt carriers are also worth less than FA carriers, at least IMO. YMMV. I agree with John H, 250 to 300 sounds about right.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top