JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought a Colt AR15 a few years ago and included with it was this new in box 20-round Colt magazine dated 2/70. Wondering if it might be worth anything to a collector, any ideas?

IMG_4927.JPG

IMG_4928.JPG

IMG_4929.JPG

IMG_4930.JPG

Yes it is a great mag for shooting off the bench or prone. I have several Colt AR-15 marked
GI straight 20 round mags. The Highpower competition shooters use these. As for collector item?
Don't Know.o_O I rebuilt mine with new springs and followers. We need 4 of these for the 2 strings of
rapid fire sitting and 2 strings of rapid fire prone. Load magazines 2 and 8 rounds. Mandatory
reload required. :D So if I ever get in a gun fight with my AR I will be loaded out at 2 and 8.:eek::eek::eek::eek:
https://www.brownells.com/magazines...i-20rd-ss-magazine-rebuild-kit-prod71739.aspx

Last Edited:
I don't think it would have much of any value. There are just too many of them out there. If user 1234 is actually offering you $75.00 I'd let him have it. And, smile all the way to the bank.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top