JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not bad a price by current standards. Recently bought a 8# jug of Varget for $300 from Limitless America. Are there better deals out there? Maybe if you care to thrift around and be willing to drive distance but there's definitely no shortage of steeper marked up prices, especially from the private sales. Bottom line is, I needed some, so I bought it when I came across it. No regrets

I also reload and I am finding that primers and bulk ammunition are in such short supply that I am willing to pay more for them then I was paying one year ago. However, with some time spent searching I have found powder, projectiles, brass at pre-covid prices.
I recently bought 8# of CFE Pistol for $200 at a local retailer (I also recently sold 3# of Blue Dot at cost)... I buy projectiles online, I have multiple websites that send an alert when the ones I want are in stock, I act quickly and purchase in bulk.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top