Value of 8# of H335? Not selling I'm looking at buying

WTC

Reactions
Saw an 8lb jug of H335 for $240 today. I didn't grab it but feeling like I should have. Thoughts?

coyotecaller

Reactions
Not bad a price by current standards. Recently bought a 8# jug of Varget for $300 from Limitless America. Are there better deals out there? Maybe if you care to thrift around and be willing to drive distance but there’s definitely no shortage of steeper marked up prices, especially from the private sales. Bottom line is, I needed some, so I bought it when I came across it. No regrets

Reactions: WTC
Reactions
I also reload and I am finding that primers and bulk ammunition are in such short supply that I am willing to pay more for them then I was paying one year ago. However, with some time spent searching I have found powder, projectiles, brass at pre-covid prices.
I recently bought 8# of CFE Pistol for $200 at a local retailer (I also recently sold 3# of Blue Dot at cost)... I buy projectiles online, I have multiple websites that send an alert when the ones I want are in stock, I act quickly and purchase in bulk.

Reactions
Yes I would go back and get. I was able to pick up a 8lb jug of leverloution for $199. So I don’t thin $240 for H335 is out of line

UPCOMING EVENTS

Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show 2021 show is cancelled
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    One of the best!
    I have bought from online and in person. Great store, he had things I did not know were needed. I try and recommend Highline Firearms to people I...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    The only gunsmith I'll use
    Tim has done a few projects for me and the result is always the same. Amazing. End of story. From complete refinish to custom machining, Tim is...
    5.00 star(s)
    great work refinishing my 27 year old 1991 a1 compact colt .45
    Tim did a great job making my gun look brand new again and replacing the old parts inside. Super Happy!!
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just a transfer but a great one. A+
    Came here today to meet another forum member to buy a Glock. Was the best transfer I've had the pleasure of doing. Even though I was just there...
    5.00 star(s)
    Great work threading Tikka barrel
    I dropped off my Tikka to have Tim thread the stainless barrel. GREAT work. Excellent communications. Highly recommend Tim. Very good value for...
Top Bottom