JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all,

I have a 1937 Walther PP (.32 Auto) that I am looking to sell. I'm trying to get a good read on the value of the gun (condition and description below), before posting. Can anyone share their experience with older guns and what they've seen in terms of value?

I did check GunsAmerica, and GunBroker. The prices range from about $2k-$4k depending on the condition.

The serial number dates back to 1937 (Pre-war) gun and was issued to an officer in the Finance Ministry. Carries the Crown N proof on the barrel, slide and frame. Bares R.F.V. 99xx W (hiding the numbers, not actual "X-out") on the frame. RFV stands for "Reichsfinanzverwaltung” (Reich Finance Administration). This organization was the Nazi equivalent of the United States IRS.

The gun is in good condition. Mechanically everything works great. The bore is shiny, but the bluing is worn near the muzzle and on parts of the slide from holster wear.

I bought this from a guy who's grandfather brought it back from his time in Europe during WWII. The holster is original tan leather in fantastic condition and also (barely) bares the matching serial number to the gun. The gun has the original magazine with metal finger grip extension.

Would really appreciate any help here.

Thanks!

IMG_1375.jpg

IMG_1377.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews