JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It was kind of a two part day:) My wife and I where in town on Friday day so we had a Vanetines' lunch together and gave her two cards that night, but had her present sitting beside the bed to give it to her when she woke up;) Valentine's morning...

I made beef stew and my wife made heart-shaped biscuits. Then, we watched "Swingers" - just happened to be what Netflix sent next. Not tons of romance, but pretty enjoyable all the same.

Ours was a combo V-day/first time we've had the time and money to go out in a while.

The day started out a comedy of errors. The wedding picture I've been working on for her v-day present came out looking like **** when I had it developed, the restaraunt we were planning to go to turned out to be 3 hours away rather than the 1 hour we thought it was, then our second choice restaraunt was closed (for good).

Then things started to go right, and after that it was the pretty traditional V-day stuff. Good dinner, movie (underworld, was just so-so), strip bar, home for "other stuff", then capped the night by watching battlestar and doing homework. All in all a good day!

The night before, I met with a girl for what I thought would simply be meeting for coffee. While looking for things to do, I gave up, and ended up randomly deciding on driving to Cannon beach at 11PM, laying on the beach and enjoying the pleasantly deserted beach and town, looking at the stars and finding constellations for 2 hours until about 2 or 3AM. Then, we came home and watched a movie until 5AM, when I brought her back to her car. Needless to say, that ended well.

After I slept until, well, probably 2PM, I had to prepare for my other plans with a friend from school. I cooked my wonderful spinach salad with egg, bacon, and sweet dressing; and penne pasta with eggplant, red and yellow peppers, and a very, very light tomato sauce; and a main dish of citrus tilapia, complimented by some fine Italian white wine I had discovered a few weeks prior. Wonderful candlelit dinner with, which beats any restaurant, regardless of how swank it may be.

After this, I ended up meeting with the girl I went to the beach with, and we watched a movie and enjoyed the night, ha.
..and then she made me breakfast in the morning.

Was a good day.

I had to read your post twice (once in context) before I realize you shorten Valentines' Day to VD:eek:

Unrelated to what happened on Valentines day, I received chocolate a few days before Valentines day from a friend's GF in Japan, that read..
"Happy VD."
:s0131:

Quite honestly, the most elaborate piece of chocolate I have ever received, those Japanese are creative, and I can't imagine how long it took to make this..

Don't ask about the text on the chocolate, because it has nothing to do with me. My friend accidentally ate my chocolate because he thought she sent him two bars, but he ended up just putting his in my wrapper and giving it to me as if it was mine.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top