Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Val Hoyle Running for Governor

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by mkwerx, Sep 4, 2015.

1. mkwerx

mkwerx Forest Grove, OR Well-Known Member

Heard yesterday that Val Hoyle - who faced recall over her support of SB941 - and who got the recall called off because she promised not to run for another term - is running for Governor next year. So Val Hoyle pulled a dirty trick on the citizens. Her promise not to seek her current seat is one thing - but now she's running for the Governor's seat so she can push her agenda on the entire state more easily.

I wish the recall team would've pressed on against her - it would've been harder for her to run a campaign as a disgraced recalled politician.

Brad Avakian is also running. Nothing out of Kate Brown yet as to her intent to pursue the remaining 2 years of the term she's filling - but I'd be more surprised if she doesn't run.

Our 2A rights are still at risk as long as these clowns are running the show. :(

2. HHT

HHT Forest Grove, OR Active Member

I am beyond disgusted to hear this. She's a liar, so the Liberal voting base will love her that much more....disgrace and lies mean nothing to them.
    Brad Avakian needs to be tarred and feathered and run out of town, along with Kamikaze Kate. Oh, and don't forget Tina Kotek. How can we make her go away? We better get busy!

hker71 and DuneHopper like this.
  3. Lance Jacobs

Lance Jacobs South Willamette Valley Oregon Well-Known Member

This is a pretty laughable rumor. Where did you hear such a ridiculous and absurd report?

4. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

Why is it so laughable, do you know something we don't?

5. B5Ben

B5Ben Boise Well-Known Member

I had heard she was going to run for SoS but Gov is something new.

6. RW-Ore

RW-Ore Oregon Well-Known Member

If she runs for any office , cut her down. She is the biggest liar in the house along with Prozanski they have their own ideas and the people of Oregon be damned they will screw up a wet dream.

hker71 likes this.
  7. Lance Jacobs

Lance Jacobs South Willamette Valley Oregon Well-Known Member

She officially announced her candidacy for Secretary of State two months ago. There were a number of press reports about it. I thought that everyone knew this.

http://www.wweek.com/portland/blog-...l_hoyle_announces_secretary_of_state_bid.html

She probably does want to eventually become governor. But there is no way that she would challenge Brown. Oregon's Democratic Party has pretty much united around supporting Brown in the coming election.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
  8. Stomper

Ah, now I understand. Thanks!

9. mkwerx

KXL news

10. Stomper

I can only listen when I'm on the road... some of us WORK for a living, donchaknow! ;):D

DuneHopper likes this.
  11. OLDNEWBIE

OLDNEWBIE State of Flux Well-Known Member

I too was under the impression VH had sights on being Governor but maybe that was more long term.

Tried to find where I read it besides here but can't. I know Sid L. isn't running for Gov. now but SOS instead right?

What I remember was not out of her mouth but others speculating would she?

What does KXL say about it mkwerx?

12. mkwerx

I have had the last couple days off, haven't been listening to the radio much. I listen to it when I am working.