JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I Oregon we have the choice of voting for the republican candidate or voting communist pure and simple. It will take a tremendous voter turn-out to overcome the state of portland but if the rest of Oregon gets off their collective arses we should be able to begin turning the tide. Really sux that we have let this situation get to this point.

If there is any good news this election cycle, Val Hoyle flushed like a brown trout is it. Next will be fun to see if she illegally accesses Bloomberg's campaign donation for personal use.

If there is any good news this election cycle, Val Hoyle flushed like a brown trout is it. Next will be fun to see if she illegally accesses Bloomberg's campaign donation for personal use.

she has to record what happens to those funds here
https://secure.sos.state.or.us/ores...rchFilerCommitteeId=13967&?sort=asc&by=AMOUNT

I'm actually surprised that he donated to her using his actual name. He usually creates shell companies with misleading names to donate his money.

This Project Veritas video just popped up:

I showed that video to my wife the other day. As homeschoolers, seeing crap like that just continues to reinforce our decision to stay out of the public school system. I'm thankful we can do that as I know many families who would like to pull their kids, but can't, for a variety of reasons. Let the government have your kids 40 hours a week, and see if they don't end up thinking like the government.

I'll bet anyone that Val Hoyle thought she had this election in the bag - probably wasn't all that worried about Avakian. Seems she is arrogant enough to hold that view.

I showed that video to my wife the other day. As homeschoolers, seeing crap like that just continues to reinforce our decision to stay out of the public school system. I'm thankful we can do that as I know many families who would like to pull their kids, but can't, for a variety of reasons. Let the government have your kids 40 hours a week, and see if they don't end up thinking like the government.

I'll bet anyone that Val Hoyle thought she had this election in the bag - probably wasn't all that worried about Avakian. Seems she is arrogant enough to hold that view.
I feel you on that. Our house is 50/50 home school/public edu. (Special Ed on one), no way I would agree to any sort of political campaigning class even if it was 50 college credits!

As to the video, when I was in HS in the 80s, for Civics class, one of the options was to work for a political campaign for credit. It never said what party or candidate. While both parties have always been bat s*** crazy, it was never to the current level and we always knew where to pee.

Regarding the "why... Bloomberg ... Oregon"...

Here's one possible theory for consideration...

2 reasons...

First, if you want to give up national sovereignty, for example to the UN or some other world entity, it would probably help to start small and have states give up their sovereignty to the federal government...

Second, if that's your plan, then it would be good to establish a good solid front, from which to wash across the rest of the nation. With California already a solid line, and Washington nearly as bad, it would be nice," in their opinion, to firm up Oregon, so they own the west coast, before they start their sweep east, along with the cancer expanding out of New York as they attempt to merge in the central US.

Securing Oregon keeps them from having a divided front on the west coast. Not to mention that its helpful to secure all port cities.

Last Edited:
It is sad to say but the huge majority of the voters are gullible non discerning fools and deserve all the hope and change they voted for. In California the voters are so stupid that even gun owners vote for the anti gun politicians because the TV tells then who to vote for.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top