JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's a small thing but I think we need to be more detailed in our description of this crap Bill when commenting on these News sites about the Recall and why SB941 is so bad.
It is more than a Background check for all sales as the biased reporting highlights, the "loophole"closing BS!

It is a Universal Background Check for ALL transfers including lending and safekeeping for someone Bill.
That's a mouthful but some of the snarky comments from some of the antis who say they are gun owners seem to not understand the Bill at all.

This story is about SB 945 but mentions the Recall effort at the end of it. You can only comment on Twitter/Facebook. We need to Flood these guys with pro 2ndA comments and Recall info!
<broken link removed>

These guys haven't any recall coverage as far as I can see. Just E-mailed them asking why. Suggest others do the same. Every bit of News might mean another signature when the time comes.
http://www.kezi.com/about-us/contact-us

KMTR doesn't have place for News tips on their site . They had a short article on SB 945 but nothing on the recall. I guess you need facebook or twitter for news tips with them.

Last Edited:
Here's their mug shots. I should have photo shopped some orange jumpsuits on them. I accidently put a Z in Susan McLain's name I just noticed in case anyone is still writing her.

mugshots.png

Last Edited:
I have been asked recently if the petition I filed to recall Rep. Val Hoyle was prompted by the "gun lobby." I want to assure everyone that choosing to be the chief petitioner on this recall was a decision I made after much discussion with my family, friends and colleagues. It was not a decision I made lightly. I understood that I would face scrutiny for doing this. But, I truly believe this is the last recourse available to me, as a citizen, to stand up against an elected official that is openly and actively trying to take away our constitutionally protected rights.

In the past, I have approached my county commission and city council to encourage them to pass a resolution against restrictions on law-abiding gun owners. After no action was taken, I stepped out of my comfort zone and drove up to Salem to testify as a citizen against Senate Bill 941. After I observed that Senator Floyd Prozanski dismissed most of the testimony opposing the bill, I made the decision to file a recall petition. Only after the petition was filed, did I receive a letter of support from Oregon Firearms Federation. It is also worth noting that I have received thousands of messages through social media, from ordinary citizens like myself, supporting this recall effort. I welcome anyone who believes in standing up to protect their constitutionally protected rights.

Jason Thiesfeld
Chief Petitioner
Oregon Citizens To Recall Val Hoyle

I am behind you 100% Jason.
I , like you was at the hearing to voice my opinion on their encroachment of the Constitution but was not called.
Anyone that was there could see that the railroad of Prozanki and his ilk was at full steam and their actions told anyone that was paying attention they didn't really want to be there , their minds were made up.
They have to realize that SB 941 will in no way effect there personal life styles but it will effect firearms collectors and the people that enjoy firearms of which they are not.
When passing laws they have to look at all people not just their small circle of friends and backers.
When Prozanki said it would not keep firearms out of felons hands ? then why pass a law that will do nothing intended. That's not a law that's grabbing at straws instead of helping people it is harming a large group of people.
Take them down Jason they won't listen they have to be taught.

My Political Action Committee has been approved!!!!!!! I will be setting up a PO Box on Monday and will be able to start accepting donations for the recall of Val Hoyle!!! to get up to date information follow me on gunrunnerarms Facebook page... I should have petitions start circulating for signatures by the beginning of the week!

These guys haven't any recall coverage as far as I can see. Just E-mailed them asking why. Suggest others do the same. Every bit of News might mean another signature when the time comes.
http://www.kezi.com/about-us/contact-us

KMTR doesn't have place for News tips on their site . They had a short article on SB 945 but nothing on the recall. I guess you need facebook or twitter for news tips with them.
They will get on board with the national coverage in guns.com, NRA- news, Oregonian, Register Guard, Federalistpapers.com and Lars Larson, KPNW 1120am, KFIR 720am now covering it I'm sure someone at the stations not covering it will stumble across it. They wont cover it until we start showing them that Val is getting defeated.

Quick question for you Jason, I have recently changed my voter registration to Lane county after moving from Multnomah. In order for me to sign the petition for Hoyle, did I have to be registered in her district during the election or just during the recall petition?

Thanks for any clarification.

For those that don't know, up to $50 per person per year donated to a PAC can be taken off your tax bill. That means a married couple could donate $100 to Jason's PAC or OFF PAC and your tax bill to Oregon for 2015 drops by $100.

Quick question for you Jason, I have recently changed my voter registration to Lane county after moving from Multnomah. In order for me to sign the petition for Hoyle, did I have to be registered in her district during the election or just during the recall petition?

Thanks for any clarification.
they will most likely check the current voter information when reviewing signatures.

it should be identical to what the state has for your registration
https://secure.sos.state.or.us/orestar/vr/showVoterSearch.do?lang=eng&mode=sr

Signed up the other day to Volunteer at <broken link removed> for this Sunday but haven't heard back yet. You may be swamped as it's early in the game. I'll sign up again soon.

Are you O.K. with out of district signature takers? I can go to Junction City or West Eugene.

Saving contact info.... just a lot going on.... I appreciate it... not as easy as some think... getting people lined up as well as jumping through state hoops.... appreciate everyone's support...

TE="OLDNEWBIE, post: 1260816, member: 7761"]Signed up the other day to Volunteer at <broken link removed> for this Sunday but haven't heard back yet. You may be swamped as it's early in the game. I'll sign up again soon.

Are you O.K. with out of district signature takers? I can go to Junction City or West Eugene.[/QUOTE]
TE="OLDNEWBIE, post: 1260816, member: 7761"]Signed up the other day to Volunteer at <broken link removed> for this Sunday but haven't heard back yet. You may be swamped as it's early in the game. I'll sign up again soon.

Are you O.K. with out of district signature takers? I can go to Junction City or West Eugene.[/QUOTE]
OTE="OLDNEWBIE, post: 1260816, member: 7761"]Signed up the other day to Volunteer at <broken link removed> for this Sunday but haven't heard back yet. You may be swamped as it's early in the game. I'll sign up again soon.

"Hey, maybe we could all let that realtor know who they are and what kind of person they are. Maybe even share that with the state realty board."

Do that!!!~ My son is a realtor down in Medford area, and he is very pro gun. I'm going to tell him about this.

We have alot of people coming into the shop to sign petition, I need volunteers at the gun shop for as long as you can volunteer. My partners need to take care of customers not gather signature.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top