JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If it's a written threat let the police know Jason you know that the person that made the threat would not put up with it and would cry all the way to the police office.
As ugly as it seems you have to protect yourself Bud.

Sounds like one to forward to the police so they can enjoy it - though I don't know if the police in that area would be of any help.

Hey, maybe we could all let that realtor know who they are and what kind of person they are. Maybe even share that with the state realty board.
It was posted on the gun shop Facebook page.

I don't care if they wrote the threat in chalk on your front step Jason print it out and give it to the police. A threat is a threat and it cannot not be shrugged off.

:D I sent OFF $25 for now since I'm broke, the first of next month they will get more, in fact every month they will get my $ because they are our greatest hope for protection and defense from this type of crap, and offense once it gets crammed down our throats. THANK YOU OREGON FIREARMS FEDERATION and NWFA.

Now, I encourage you all to go through your crap and round up old holsters, mags for guns you don't have anymore, kids old bicycles, leather jackets and stuff you can sell on eBay or wherever, maybe have a yard sale and turn your useless clutter into pro gun butter. Generate cash donations for OFF, we need to help them help us.

:D I sent OFF $25 for now since I'm broke, the first of next month they will get more, in fact every month they will get my $ because they are our greatest hope for protection and defense from this type of crap, and offense once it gets crammed down our throats. THANK YOU OREGON FIREARMS FEDERATION and NWFA.

Now, I encourage you all to go through your crap and round up old holsters, mags for guns you don't have anymore, kids old bicycles, leather jackets and stuff you can sell on eBay or wherever, maybe have a yard sale and turn your useless clutter into pro gun butter. Generate cash donations for OFF, we need to help them help us.

Thanks for supporting OFF, out of all the groups I have talked to or tried to talk to in the last few weeks on the recall, OFF has been the absolute best and most supportive.

I don't care if they wrote the threat in chalk on your front step Jason print it out and give it to the police. A threat is a threat and it cannot not be shrugged off.
Besides look at all the attention Burdick's so called threats garnished last time. I'd tell Kezi or Kval about it.
If they are halfway fair they will report it like the media did with Burdick.

well I pissed someone off received first death wish/threat from a Eugene realtor today. I guess I don't understand the "tolerant" crowd. owell

Keep those video phones handy! And let your friends know to do the same to watch your back. (GoPro camera on your shoulder, or GoPro necklace? LOL :))
If you get approached in the street, it would not only be documentation of the other sides "tolerance and common sense", but could very well be evidence to protect you.

I'm also going to try and repeatably send the Register-Guard story (unless there is a better one) to Drudge Report. They gotta love reporting stuff like that!

Keep those video phones handy! And let your friends know to do the same to watch your back. (GoPro camera on your shoulder, or GoPro necklace? LOL :))
If you get approached in the street, it would not only be documentation of the other sides "tolerance and common sense", but could very well be evidence to protect you.
I dont think I need a video of anything ... I do want to say I appreciate the support I have been receiving from everyone. Growing up in this area sometimes its hard to remember others think like I do and I'm not alone in my beliefs. I had an interview on 720 am kfir that will air 7:45 and or 8:45 tomorrow

I'm working down in Albany today, and while eating lunch in my work truck I heard on the radio (FM 101.1 KUFO/AM 750 KXL) about the recall... it's gaining steam folks!

I live in the same neighborhood as my state rep. (Betty Komp) and I'm fixin' to hand-write a letter addressing the UBC bill, as well as the pathetic budget allocation for schools (she's a BIG schools/education proponent) they want to do so they can either raise taxes and/or keep the tax kicker. :mad:

Last Edited:
The recall was briefly mentioned up here in Portland on 1190 KEX. Hopefully some of the local TV news stations will pick it up too. Obviously, it's gotten the attention of some folks.

I'm working down in Albany today, and while eating lunch in my work truck I heard on the radio (FM 101.1 KXL) about the recall... it's gaining steam folks!

I live in the same neighborhood as my state rep. (Betty Komp) and I'm fixin' to hand-write a letter addressing the UBC bill, as well as the pathetic budget allocation for schools (she's a BIG schools/education proponent) they want to do so they can either raise taxes and/or keep the tax kicker. :mad:
The democraps have already said they want to keep the kicker Stomper.

Of course they do, they can NEVER spend enough money. If their budget doesn't increase by at LEAST TWICE the rate of inflation, they call it a "cut".

Even if a budget item gets an 8% increase over last year they'll call it a cut, because it wasn't the 15% increase they wanted... even though they got an increase of 8%. :mad:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top