JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't forget to hit the recommend/heart button after leaving a comment on the RG article so the discussion gets the attention of the editor. Hopefully there will be a follow-up article. What about the New Stations like
http://www.kezi.com/ http://www.kmtr.com/ or http://www.kval.com/? Anyone contacted their News Tip lines yet? I'm not a facebook Twitter person so.......
KEZI had a short blip on the recall tonight you could tell they didn't want to say anything but they knew they would loose face if they didn't.

They left it off their website as far as I can tell:rolleyes:
If these stations get people (that means us!) asking for a story with FACTS about the Bill and Val Hoyle's recall not just Democrat talking points, then maybe we could generate a buzz on this issue and some SIGNATURES from her district for her recall.
Again I'm not set up for Social media so anyone who does that stuff........ I think it's the best way, right?
I'll try navigating around their web sites tomorrow and see if I can leave something there.
Also what about Lars Larson?? I've E-mailed him on some gun stuff in the past and he (his people) E-mailed back.
Our window of opportunity is very short. We need to try ALL angles.

Is he in that region that gets the UofO votes.........?
Junction City gets their News out of Eugene/Springfield I believe. All of Eugene is not in Val Hoyle's District though. BTW he's a She Taku.........I think so anyway.

member_photo-jpg.230422.jpg House Majority Leader Val HoyleDemocrat - District 14 - West Eugene and Junction City

Capitol Phone: 503-986-1414
Capitol Address: 900 Court St. NE, H-295, Salem, Oregon 97301
Email: [email protected]

Welcome to my legislative Website!

First appointed to the Legislature in 2009, I have been elected twice to represent House District 14 which includes West Eugene and Junction City. I am honored to have been elected Majority Leader for the House of Representatives.

As we continue to face tough economic times, I am committed to fighting for adequate school funding, affordable access to health care and creating family wage jobs. By working together we can rise to the challenge of these times and make Oregon a better, stronger place to live, work and play.

My office is first and foremost a resource for you, and I am here to be accessible. Send me an email if you would like to join my Email list.

It's an honor to be working on your behalf in the Oregon House. Again, please don't hesitate to contact my office if I can be of service.

All the best,

Rep. Val Hoyle

These Districts are a confusing PITA and something tells me they are set up in favor of the Dems:mad:

He/She ? You sure ?LOL
Yeah the region is heavy on the wrong side and gets back to the Out of state students should only be allowed to vote in their home state. That would help.
Between Ashland and Eugene and Corvallis is not far behind anymore the left dominates the area and the politics. The towns that are very conservative are outnumbered anymore.

I am with you 3MTA3 why does it need the emergency clause if they are not afraid of the commoners. That if anything needs to be taken out.
Give the people a voice if it is for the "people"

I am with you 3MTA3 why does it need the emergency clause if they are not afraid of the commoners. That if anything needs to be taken out.
Give the people a voice if it is for the "people"

I think it's an issue we can leverage with people who either don't care/understand about the gun control/registration aspect and even those who do. We need to drive the point that the party you personally oppose can abuse this to force PERMANENT legislation you don't like. The fact that the gun control side, frankly the Democrats, is abusing this can help to cause fractures internally that would hopefully cause some reform.

She is head of the rules committee that is reviewing SB 941 right now. If you are in her district let her know you will be signing the recall petition. If you are not in her district let her know you will be helping to get signatures.

I would like to thank everyone for their overwhelming support. Please remember this is my recall and not the shops. If you would like to talk to me ask questions or volunteer help please email me at [email protected] . PLEASE do NOT call the shop.
This is a process and I am following all the Oregon laws on recall so while it may not be as fast as we all would like it does take a little time.

Like and follow gunrunner arms on Facebook for the quickest updates to the situation...https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=719722778170722&id=145425695600436&fref=nf

once again I would like to thank everyone . We stay strong we can win this! pass it around

Called her office this morning and let them know that even though I am not in her district I along with many others will do everything we can to get her recalled.

WERE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE !!!!!!

As a father, husband, veteran and small business owner, I have become very frustrated with how out of touch our elected officials are in Salem. Rep. Val Hoyle has continuously shown her willingness to put the people who fund her campaigns above the people in Junction City and other parts of the district. I grew up in Junction City and graduated from Junction City High School in 1990. I've lived here for over 35 years, along with my time in the United States Navy. I've seen how my neighbors are struggling to find work and our schools have to do more with less money. My wife and I have 5 children so we understand these struggles firsthand. Rep. Val Hoyle seems more concerned with protecting her well-connected "friends" than working on commonsense policies that will have positive impacts in our daily lives.

I've been a partner at Gunrunner Arms since 2013, a local gun shop that serves law-abiding citizens who are seeking arms for the purpose of personal security and protection and/or recreation. Our mission is to promote safe gun practices, personal security and assist Oregonians who want to exercise their constitutionally protected right to own a gun. I, myself, have served our country to protect these rights along with many of my veteran community members. As a Chief Sponsor of Senate Bill 941, Rep. Val Hoyle has violated the oath she took to uphold the Constitution of both our Federal and State government. SB 941 restricts the rights of lawfully-abiding gun owners, and I simply cannot support an elected official that actively violates her oath.

Concern for my community has led me to become more involved at the local level. I want to help those in need and I've found that public service in my community is the best way to do so. I am currently the Chair of the Planning Commission in Junction City and serve on the Budget Committee as well. I work with American Legion, American Paralyzed Vets of Oregon and Habitat for Humanity. This puts me in contact with neighbors who have real struggles and concerns for the future. By sponsoring and supporting legislation that a majority of Oregonians oppose or that strips us of our constitutionally protected rights, Rep. Val Hoyle has proved she is disconnected from her voters and deserves to be recalled.

Jason Thiesfeld

Chief Petitioner

Oregon Citizens To Recall Rep. Val Hoyle

Jason, Thank you for your service to our country. People like Hoyle, Prozanski, Burdick, McGraw don't know what this country means because they never served but yet lay down laws for those of us that did serve. In addition to being a dog & pony show, this law puts Veterans in a sub category and deprives them of their 2nd Amendment rights if they have been diagnosed with PTSD. The country spit on us back in the 60's and 70's. We told ourselves this ain't gonna happen to another generation of Veterans and now the governing body is doing the same thing. I think I would rather be spit on than treated the way these scum are treating us.

well I pissed someone off received first death wish/threat from a Eugene realtor today. I guess I don't understand the "tolerant" crowd. owell

Sounds like one to forward to the police so they can enjoy it - though I don't know if the police in that area would be of any help.

Hey, maybe we could all let that realtor know who they are and what kind of person they are. Maybe even share that with the state realty board.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top