JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Val Hoyle ( Oregon's would-be future Secretary of State and Governor ) has posted a link for Oregonians to add their names to a thank you card to be sent to President Obama, to show him our appreciation of him taking the executive actions on gun violence that he did today.

If you would like to thank President Obama, please contact Val Hoyle at either her website or Facebook:

12493668_10153720462190708_5906628126926348611_o.jpg

12493668_10153720462190708_5906628126926348611_o.jpg

Funny. Val Hoyle just sent me a generic Merry Christmas card. It was addressed to "Chuck Riley" at my home address. If I didnt know better I would say it was done on purpose because we failed the recall. Either that or she thinks Chuck Riley lives at my house now.

Screw her and her liberty hating, freedom stealing crony buddies. I hope she goes down in flames in the election. Hopefully Richardson will wipe the floor with her in the SOS race.

I wouldn't offer Oholyerthanthou peanut butter if he just came out of the Sahara Desert, and Val Whore can shove her thank you card right up her, (any real man would say no thanks Hole) and let if ferment like a potato.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews