JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Geez my memory
So Tod something started a tread on second sealing store bought pasta
And wired responded with something about regular vacuum sealers.
I have 2 Food savers POS sealers. I have 2 cause when doing an entire deer the pump heats up or whatever and they shut down.
Soes I go to Amazon to look at better sealers. I look at the reviews and read that the 300 dollar machines may do the same thing!:eek:
For the guys who have multiple animals to process,what are the brands that you use?
Thanks for your responces
Mike

My last foodsaver lasted 8 years of heavy use during salmon season it finally died this year went and bought the cheap foodsaver it lasted one weekend of heavy use. Returned it and bought the high dollar foodsaver just like the one I had for 8 years hope to get at lest 5 years out of it.
I wouldn't buy on line that way if it takes a dump you can return it right away and keep on sucking

Costco is your friend. If it goes down you can return it no questions.
I bought one of those FS' that held the rollabags and had the cutter. Cost a buck 30? at Wally world. Lasted thru about a quarter and shut down. Cleaned it up and took it back for a refund.
And I appreciate that oknow but I don't want to need to return it.

I bought one of those FS' that held the rollabags and had the cutter. Cost a buck 30? at Wally world. Lasted thru about a quarter and shut down. Cleaned it up and took it back for a refund.
And I appreciate that oknow but I don't want to need to return it.

Use mine not on Deer but for alpacas. no problems

Ive have used 2) Food Saver vacuum sealers in 20 years of fish & game processing, the first one lasted 15 years!!!! The one I replaced it with is still going strong but I hate that you have to waste 1"+ of bag on each seal. You have to push it in until a leaver moves backwards to start the seal & sometimes it's a PITA!!!!:rolleyes:
And the bags are SUPER EXPENSIVE!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

just bought 100' of 8" for $24.14 delivered from Amazon we have a about $60 Food Saver going on 4 years now if I am working it really hard it does go into protection mode so I stop for 1/2 hour let it cool down and go right back to work.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top