JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$30
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
300 Blackout
City
SNOQUALMIE
State
Washington
I make a 3D printed Vacuum Chute to aid in making 300 Blackout brass from 223/5.56 brass. It speeds up your cutting by eliminating the need to stop and leaves very little to clean up afterwords. The 223/5.56 necks and brass shavings will be vacuumed up and the remaining brass to be converted will drop out of the bottom of the chute ready to be resized and trimmed.

I make two different versions.

Version 1:
Just the Vacuum Chute that pairs with the Zep Reloading 300Blk cutoff jigs, all versions, and a Harbor Freight mini cutoff saw. $30 shipped.

Version 2:
The Vacuum Chute with an integrated 300Blk cutoff jig all in one. No need for the Zep Reloading cutoff jig. Version 2 pairs with just the Harbor Freight mini cutoff saw and can be adjusted to cut (pre sizing) between 1.350" and 1.430". $40 shipped.

Both versions are setup for a shopvac with a 1 1/4" dia hose (adapters also available) , they come with all hardware to mount the chute to your saw using a small piece of wood, and a tool for clearing out the last piece of brass at the end of your cutting session.

Satisfaction guaranteed!

If you'd like to purchase one, email me at [email protected]. Zelle, direct mail or trades welcome as payment options.

300 Blackout vac only (V1)
300 Blackout jig & vac (V2)

Some chute adaptations I've made:
300 Ham'r jig & vac
277 Wolverine jig & vac
9mm jig & vac (for using 9mm cases to swage)
38spl jig & vac (for making 38 shorts)

Thanks!
Kevin

20210702_205324.jpg
20210702_205715.jpg
20210702_205241.jpg
20210702_205412.jpg image.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Folks, this is the real deal in 300BLK conversion, I was the first to test his prototype! If you have experienced the mess associated with this task then rest assured that this vacuum chute will astound you with a very clean conversion session. Watch the video and buy with confidence.

Dude, Version 2 is sweet! Good on ya.

I'm going to have to ditto Caveman Jim and say if you're cutting your own 300 Blk brass you have to have one of these. All that drops is the cut case, everything else is sucked out. It's ingenious!

Bump!

I've adapted my version 2 cutoff jig and vacuum chute to make 300 Ham'r and 277 Wolverine cases.

Also, made a completely custom low production jig for a guy who uses 9mm cases to swage his own cast bullets.

Message me if you reload for a wildcat caliber and you are looking for a jig!

Be prepared for some inquiries. This was quite popular in a reddit post of mine
Thank you... I appreciate it.

I've adapted my design for other calibers like 300 Hamr and 277 Wolverine. All 5.56/223 based but if someone has a desire for another wildcat, I'm game with trying to make a chute for it.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews