JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can I just say that I think the new classified system is going to kick bubblegum once the little kinks get worked out... As a buyer/seller on several different sites, I've had the best experience and the most success using NWFA, and I only think this is going to make it even better. Kudos!

Can I just say that I think the new classified system is going to kick bubblegum once the little kinks get worked out... As a buyer/seller on several different sites, I've had the best experience and the most success using NWFA, and I only think this is going to make it even better. Kudos!

Thank you! I honestly think this is going to really set us apart from the rest :s0166:

So - the ONLY thing I can say after just posting two new "non-firearm" ads is that I would recommend making the Manufacturer list work more like the tags, where you can start typing and it will "suggest" values from the master list but not actually force you to use the list. I realize that this will allow people to fat finger things, but to maintain a single list of manufacturers for everything that might get posted in the classified ads is going to be a staff nightmare I would think...

So - the ONLY thing I can say after just posting two new "non-firearm" ads is that I would recommend making the Manufacturer list work more like the tags, where you can start typing and it will "suggest" values from the master list but not actually force you to use the list. I realize that this will allow people to fat finger things, but to maintain a single list of manufacturers for everything that might get posted in the classified ads is going to be a staff nightmare I would think...

Good catch! The manufacturer field isn't actually supposed to be enabled for the non-firearm classified section. I just disabled it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top