JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll be writing more about our new classified system when I get time, but I want to get this posted for those of you who want to update your existing ads to V4 ads now.

To find a list of your open ads, click your username in the top right corner and click the Your Classifieds link. If you have a lot of ads there may not be any ads on the first page, so click through the page numbers at the bottom to find any open ads.

1. Go into your ad and click the edit ad button.
2. Select (no prefix) from the drop down list in front of the title (to remove the prefix).
3. Fill out the ad fields (ad type, price, etc). Note that For Trade ads and ads with multiple items in one ad do not require a price. Ads with a single item for sale do require a price.
4. Click the save button.

Removing the prefix and filling in the additional information lets us know the ad has been updated. Ads that still have a prefix and/or don't have required information will be considered old and will be locked by our staff. If we lock an ad you wish to keep active you should be able to unlock it via the unlock ad button. If this doesn't work, click the help button and a moderator will unlock it for you. Once the ad is unlocked be sure to update the ad as soon as possible or it may be locked again.

V3toV4ClassifiedAd-ffmpeg.gif

Last Edited:
If you click the prefix (looks like it's set to WTS OR) it should drop down and that's where you'll find the (no prefix).

Mobile Safari browser on iOS 12.3 does have a floating Save, I can confirm that it does it on my iPhone X.

Yeah, so none of the stuff you just said works when I try it on my computer either.

The caliber and manufacturer should be more expansive listing on the drop down or something you can type in instead of "other not listed".

Sorry to sound like I have a poopy diaper, I just don't handle change very well.

The caliber and manufacturer should be more expansive listing on the drop down or something you can type in instead of "other not listed".
We are working on a more comprehensive list. With the majority of the update rolling along, there will be little things like this that was not done prior and needs some help to be brought up to speed.

Please feel free to message any of the staff with additions, we have a list growing but would love additional input.

I have no option at all to edit the dropdoe on my ad.

I know that the ability to edit the title of an ad times out. Is it possible that during development that you only tested with new ads and not old ones?

There is just nothing there in the edit to click on. Nothing.

iOS iPhone 7

So I just updated my ad...
And I do get that my likes in firearms are no where near common or at least common for this site...
But ...
I had to use the term "other" or not listed....which may limit my ad....
Maybe an option to write in a desired manufacture or caliber...

In my case I would like a Uberti revolver...Uberti is not on the list ....Nor is the caliber that I want : .36 or .44 , as in round ball , not a cartridge...

Again I get that I am in the minority for my firearm likes ...and not everyone can have a change that works for their specific needs or wants ....
Thanks
Andy

Unable to click on WTS OR after click on edit Ad
Same here.
I have no option at all to edit the dropdoe on my ad.

I know that the ability to edit the title of an ad times out. Is it possible that during development that you only tested with new ads and not old ones?

There is just nothing there in the edit to click on. Nothing.

iOS iPhone 7

This issue is fixed, please try editing your prefixes again :)

So I just updated my ad...
And I do get that my likes in firearms are no where near common or at least common for this site...
But ...
I had to use the term "other" or not listed....which may limit my ad....
Maybe an option to write in a desired manufacture or caliber...

In my case I would like a Uberti revolver...Uberti is not on the list ....Nor is the caliber that I want : .36 or .44 , as in round ball , not a cartridge...

Again I get that I am in the minority for my firearm likes ...and not everyone can have a change that works for their specific needs or wants ....
Thanks
Andy

As @Dyjital mentioned, we're working on a 'master list' of additions in the staff section. Go in there and add it to the list :s0155:

I also want to mention here that with this new system I highly recommend separating multiple items into multiple ads to take advantage of the filtering system. People are going to be using this system extensively and may miss items in multiple ads if they're only searching by manufacturer, price, caliber, etc.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top