JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With three weeks left until until we flip the switch, we're still in need of feedback from our members. As much as I'd love to take the silence as a either approval or indifference, I know that's probably not the case from most of you :D

Current Version Usage
Current Version (2.0): 88.3%
New Version (3.0): 11.7%

After December 1st we will no doubt be inundated with all types of feedback, so we'd really prefer to address as much as possible before then. We especially need to know what you don't like about it, both as it compares to 2.0 and compared to other websites. Font, color, location of buttons, now is the time to discuss it! Each week we'll create a new thread from here until the 1st.

We appreciate the input ;)

I have been using 3.0 for some time.

At first it was so-so. But after all of the fine tuning that has been done I will say I like it the way it is.

Also, I use the Mobil version 99.9% of the time.

I tried finding it a couple times but where is the New Posts button? It should be front and center. That's really the only button I hit when I visit the forums.

I have been using 3.0 for some time.

At first it was so-so. But after all of the fine tuning that has been done I will say I like it the way it is.

Also, I use the Mobil version 99.9% of the time.

Good to hear. Let me know if you can think of anything.

I tried finding it a couple times but where is the New Posts button? It should be front and center. That's really the only button I hit when I visit the forums.

It's under Forums > New Content at the top, or you can set it as one of your quicklinks. I agree, we need to make it more prominent. Thanks for the feedback.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top