JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I wrote my County Sheriff, my State and Federal reps; only the democrats replied.

Republicans need (for the good of the country) to look at the (I) and see the benefits in their votes/dialogue.

The feds are not going to pass anything but our dear leaders in Salem just might. I know more than a few a few gun owners who haven't bothered write their state
reps in Salem. Please do it now if you haven't already and tell your friends. NRA site below makes it easy!

NRA-ILA | Write Your Reps

Bidens gaff about weapons bans.

VP Joe Biden_ New Gun Ban Control Laws Won't End Gun Violence And Massacres - YouTube

This is the affects of a ''kool aid'' speech, he cannot tell the truth, and, he's trying to make people [gun owners ] believe they won't go ahead with these things. Kind of like playing along, and they'll forget about it type thing. THEN, they will have everything in place, and drop the Big one, with all the confiscation, and laws that WILL be enforced no matter what. Don't trust them for a second, IF their lips are moving, they are lying.

Who cares. It's Joe freakin Biden for christsakes.

bidengaffeguru.jpg

8048633575_f8380ecc44.jpg

as far as the write your reps part if you go to rugars site enter state and electronicly sign they form letter all reps vp and that a$$ clown obama no reason not to takes 1min

as far as the write your reps part if you go to rugars site enter state and electronicly sign they form letter all reps vp and that a$$ clown obama no reason not to takes 1min

There really is no excuse to not tell these clowns to stop treading on the 2nd amndt. We also need to start posting these links on other non-gun sites. I don't facebook.That might lure a few that have their head in the sand. Has any body suggestions on where else to post these links?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top