JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok guys, quick question. While talking with a family friend today he mentioned wanting to sell some guns. I, of course, perked up. Well long story short, he has a NIB 70's era UZI (unknown model as of now) still in the box. He says it is semi-auto, but never been fired. Any idea of value? I will go buy and get the specifics asap...

Can't remember when Norinco Uzis came in but I think it was in the eighties. If you have an Original UZI model A or B then it is probably a semi and worth around $1100 possibly more depending on extras with the gun. Unfired of course.

jj

It also makes a difference in the markings. IMI imported them to Action Arms of Philly. The vast majority were 9mm. But they also imported some 45acp and were marked as such. Those are worth even more money because of the stamping. Much more rare. Man, a UZI 16 rd 45acp marked mag is about a buck and a half these days. I own a 45acp marked model B with a couple of 45 marked mags so I kinda look for a good deal on mags. Model A's are worth a tad more because they came out first. The cool thing about them is to change calibers, all you do is change the bolt & firing pin assembly, the barrel and the mag. 9MM, .40S&W, 45acp....The worst that can happen is it will go up in value! The two best investments at this time are guns and gold!

My $0.02

If you want it as an investment, go for it., If you plan on ever using it for self defense, forget it. They are crude, heavy triggers, have short sight radius, poor sights and are clumsy weapons. Their only value was as close range full auto burp guns

They also have value as being really fun to shoot. Poor ergonomics and sights, but they do have some degree of practical accuracy at ranges under 100 yards. I'll never sell mine unless I absolutely have to.

My $0.02

If you want it as an investment, go for it., If you plan on ever using it for self defense, forget it. They are crude, heavy triggers, have short sight radius, poor sights and are clumsy weapons. Their only value was as close range full auto burp guns

+1, Nuts on post Blitzkrieg!!!

Friend has a .45acp Uzi semi auto, not impressed at all.

Still don't have the specifics, gotta wait til Monday. I do know it is an Israeli made which is better from what I have found on the net. As far as using it, no I have other toys...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top