JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a nice shape uzi model A. SOLD!
looking to Sell in WA only to wa residents only.
2881gli.jpg
hv4e2g.jpg

Hey,

Not trying to crap on your ad at all (I think this is a sweet gun, very reasonable price), but would this not be considered a Short Barrel Rifle as it sits in the pic?

I'm interested, just want to make sure everything is straight.

Thanks

Hey,

Not trying to crap on your ad at all (I think this is a sweet gun, very reasonable price), but would this not be considered a Short Barrel Rifle as it sits in the pic?

I'm interested, just want to make sure everything is straight.

Thanks

As far as I know, the UZI carbines came with a "display" short barrel, that was not functional, and a legal 16" barrel.

So it appears that the display barrel is installed, and you can see the real barrel right below the gun.

Ah, that makes sense. I have only seen/ shot 1 and it was a full auto with the short barrel owned by a dealer as a "range gun" locally. Man these are sweet. We ran one with a can and it was flawless (with the right grain bullets). I would love to have one in the future (semi of course).

Thanks for clearing that up physics guy!

Physicsguy is correct all the model A and B guns came wit a short non functioning barrel. that is how they are shipped.sorry for not mentioning that in the add. i will fix that now.
thanks.

I have owned two IMI Uzi's in my day. The first one was model B 9mm. When the ex left, sold that one. I now a .45 acp and is marked as such. It is a model B also. I built this one from a receiver. Once you get one, the cool thing is, you can change calibers fairly easy. A 9mm, .40SW, .45acp, and even .22lr can all be shot from the same receiver. All you do is change the bolts, barrels, and mags. A real IMI Uzi is almost indestructable.:s0155:

http://v2.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=156552015

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.