JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
.45 mags will work to and more common, sadly no cheeper, probably more expensive. Not sure what the current pice is on .40 mags but the .45 still seem to be selling well at over $100 each.

I know there was a topic on Uzitalk that dealt with modifying some mags to work with the .40 guns.

:cool:
.45 mags will work to and more common, sadly no cheeper, probably more expensive. Not sure what the current pice is on .40 mags but the .45 still seem to be selling well at over $100 each.

I know there was a topic on Uzitalk that dealt with modifying some mags to work with the .40 guns.

Thanks.........Send me a link if you stumble across it again. I've heard of this but I am ultimately looking for the 41AE UZI Mags to match what I have.. ( converted by oly would be a big +)..... which are quite scarce.
Willing to pay the price for the right ones.;)

I assumed it was for a .40 Uzi not an AR. Do you know OA is making polymer mags for the AR now? They are $45/mag but much cheeper then the Uzi route.

I just picked up a .45 upper and was going to do the Grease Gun lower but think I am just going to use the OA mags. The one that came with my upper runs great.

I do have a copule .41 mags and several .45 mags but I have a IMI 9/41/45 Uzi :)

:
I assumed it was for a .40 Uzi not an AR. Do you know OA is making polymer mags for the AR now? They are $45/mag but much cheeper then the Uzi route.

I just picked up a .45 upper and was going to do the Grease Gun lower but think I am just going to use the OA mags. The one that came with my upper runs great.

I do have a copule .41 mags and several .45 mags but I have a IMI 9/41/45 Uzi :)

I'm dead set on the steel ones . Not ready for the Fantastic Plastic yet. The .41's are what I need to convert properly to match my other . td

9/41/45 you are a fortunate one:gun16:

Fair enough. Just thought I would mention it. I got you email and will if I come by anymore. Seriously keep an eye out at Uzitalk as they come up for sale there semi frequently.

I picked up a great deal on a Model .45 several years ago and came with the 9mm conversion. I have picked up the .41 pieces here and there but didn't have any ammo till a couple months ago on brass, bullets and dies super cheep. Now to load some and play.

I used to sell Oly Arms and have a few of their new polymer 45 mags.. I am not impressed.. one of them takes a follower dump/nosedive if you push it in with your finger. The steel mags have never let me down, they are real mil spec stuff. If I can't sell my spare unconverted 45 mags I'll just keep them and get them converted later. They are no longer imported and are getting scarcer by the day

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top