Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Uzi mags

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories Wanted' started by theduke, Jan 28, 2010.

1. theduke

theduke NW Member

Looking for some UZI MAGS.for 40 cal. Should be marked 41AE on left side near the bottom. Have cash & travel Eugene to Olympia & to the coast on a regular basis. LMK what ya have.

Thanks Dan

They should look like the one on the bottom http://files.uzitalk.com/reference/pages/41-45mags.htm

2. theduke

theduke NW Member

:wiggle:

3. bolen05

bolen05 Vancouver, WA Member

i think Blitzkrieg has some uzi mags for sale-- dont know if they are the ones you are looking for

4. theduke

theduke NW Member

They are 45 cal. darn-it.

5. theduke

theduke NW Member

:wiggle:

6. theduke

theduke NW Member

:help:

7. theduke

theduke NW Member

:confused:

8. theduke

theduke NW Member

:(

9. theduke

theduke NW Member

Still Looking

10. theduke

theduke NW Member

:thumbup: 1 more time

11. deadeye

deadeye Albany,OR. Moderator Staff Member

12. theduke

theduke NW Member

Thanks D eye but I need the straight ones for the UZI rifle /pistol. not the angled ones that are for a handgun.

Ones I need look a lot like a sten mag but are squareish ( rectangle ) and 15--30 rd capacity.

Thanks for your info. td

13. theduke

theduke NW Member

:fishing:

14. Nwcid

Nwcid Yakima and N of Spokane Well-Known Member

.45 mags will work to and more common, sadly no cheeper, probably more expensive. Not sure what the current pice is on .40 mags but the .45 still seem to be selling well at over $100 each.

I know there was a topic on Uzitalk that dealt with modifying some mags to work with the .40 guns.

15. theduke

theduke NW Member

:cool:
    Thanks.........Send me a link if you stumble across it again. I've heard of this but I am ultimately looking for the 41AE UZI Mags to match what I have.. ( converted by oly would be a big +)..... which are quite scarce.
    Willing to pay the price for the right ones.;)

16. Nwcid

I assumed it was for a .40 Uzi not an AR. Do you know OA is making polymer mags for the AR now? They are $45/mag but much cheeper then the Uzi route.

I just picked up a .45 upper and was going to do the Grease Gun lower but think I am just going to use the OA mags. The one that came with my upper runs great.

I do have a copule .41 mags and several .45 mags but I have a IMI 9/41/45 Uzi :)

17. theduke

theduke NW Member

:
    I'm dead set on the steel ones . Not ready for the Fantastic Plastic yet. The .41's are what I need to convert properly to match my other . td

9/41/45 you are a fortunate one:gun16:

18. Nwcid

Fair enough. Just thought I would mention it. I got you email and will if I come by anymore. Seriously keep an eye out at Uzitalk as they come up for sale there semi frequently.

I picked up a great deal on a Model .45 several years ago and came with the 9mm conversion. I have picked up the .41 pieces here and there but didn't have any ammo till a couple months ago on brass, bullets and dies super cheep. Now to load some and play.

19. theduke

theduke NW Member

:help::help:

20. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

I used to sell Oly Arms and have a few of their new polymer 45 mags.. I am not impressed.. one of them takes a follower dump/nosedive if you push it in with your finger. The steel mags have never let me down, they are real mil spec stuff. If I can't sell my spare unconverted 45 mags I'll just keep them and get them converted later. They are no longer imported and are getting scarcer by the day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.