JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Uts 15 shotgun for possible trade or sale. This is a US made 14 shot pump shotgun. Comes with the accessories in the picture. It came with a laser on it, a basic tactical light, sling, Magpul sights and a sightmark reflex sight. It was set up like this when I bought it. In like new condition with less than 25 rounds through it. I have the factory box and manual. I am going to put a trade value on it of $1200.00 or cash price of $1100.00 Mainly looking for quality handguns or possibly a nice ar or ak. Top trades would be a HK VP9 and cash or a stainless full size 1911 and cash. Let me know what you have worst I can say is no. Possible partial trade for bulk 308 ammo, 38/357 ammo, 7.62x39 ammo or 10mm ammo. Not in a hurry to get rid of it so no crazy offers please. Located in the Salem & Jefferson area. Thanks for your time. 20141007_192332.jpg 20141007_192255.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.