JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking to trade my trailer for a bolt action hunting rifle for my 12 yr old son's first hunting season. The trailer is the foldable kind if you like but I haven't. Cargo capacity is 1,450 but only weighs 266 itself so very easy to move around. Trailer has larger 12" wheels and tires, 1 7/8" ball requirement, lights all work great and it pulls and tracks wonderfully behind, car, truck or suv. Darn thing took me 8hrs to put together...lol
Value it at $300 with trailer itself, wood and tiny bit labor..lol. Looking for cash or trade preferably.
I am mainly interested in a .243, .264, .270 but would not rule out a 30.30 or 30.06. Jeff

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top