Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

UTG 3-9X32 1" BugBuster Scope, AO, RGB Mil-dot, QD Rings - $67 shipped

Discussion in 'Slickguns.com' started by slickguns, May 6, 2016.

1. slickguns

slickguns www.slickguns.com Silver Vendor Silver Vendor

2. Goosebrown

Goosebrown Beaverton Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer

ATG scopes are the bomb for the money. I have two and never have wanted more really. One is a red-dot. My buddy has a EO Tech. I can replace mine 10 times and still not spend what he did.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  3. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Sub Light Speed Well-Known Member

I have three of them, Two Being the BugBuster, Man, these are the shnizenit!!! One is my "small" CQB set up on my FAL, the other is carry handle mounted on my CAR-16. The third is the bigger UTG that currently is looking for a new rifle to call home! Holds Zero with endless removing and reinstalling, have surprising clarity and are small and light enough to keep your weapons profile and weight down. Can't say enough good things about these. depending on the weapon you are looking to equip, you might also look at the Nikon 223 scope, A little more coin, but a good scope to have or to use to compare the UTG against!

Goosebrown likes this.
  4. WrenchNguns

WrenchNguns Clark County, Wa Member 2016 Volunteer

I have the Bug Buster on my M&P. Just had to buy the taller rings to shoot comfortably. I like it a lot.

Goosebrown and Ura-Ki like this.