JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Of the places I go to do work and don't already have, I can get the following:

Idaho enhanced non-resident gets me New Mexico, Minnesota, and New Hampshire;
Texas ($140 + training) gets me Pennsylvania and New Mexico;
Arizona ($60, also mail-in) gets me New Mexico;
Pennsylvania ($20) just gets me PA;

Places I don't travel and can mail-in:
Florida ($112) just gets me FL;
New Hampshire ($100), NH and PA

We need a national carry. I've never understood the state by state license. I've always thought, you need it more than ever when you are traveling and crossing state lines...

We need a national carry. I've never understood the state by state license. I've always thought, you need it more than ever when you are traveling and crossing state lines...
No we don't. The states that take the good permits like the Idaho and Utah are the only states that would recognize it anyway.
The states like Ca and NY,NJ etc. will never go along with it
If we get the fed involved they'll f@ck it up for us somehow.
The thing to understand about it is each state CAN and should be able to have laws that suit their populous. Hey if they don't want their subjects to be able to defend themselves then so be it
The subjects of those states screwed themselves already.
KEEP THE FEDS OUT OF THE CARRY PERMIT BUSINESS

No we don't. The states that take the good permits like the Idaho and Utah are the only states that would recognize it anyway.
The states like Ca and NY,NJ etc. will never go along with it
If we get the fed involved they'll f@ck it up for us somehow.
The thing to understand about it is each state CAN and should be able to have laws that suit their populous. Hey if they don't want their subjects to be able to defend themselves then so be it
The subjects of those states screwed themselves already.
KEEP THE FEDS OUT OF THE CARRY PERMIT BUSINESS
Winner Winner. I agree whole heartedly. Name one thing the Feds handle that isn't a cluster you know what.

Federal reciprocity might just be worth it to watch the anit's scream and pull their hair out.
Yes, I know they will try and pass new laws to restrict CC as much as they can, but it would still be fun to watch their hissy fits.

I'm going to bump this thread.

I went to a class on March 3rd for Utah. (03/03/19)

Giving a week for the instructors to submit paperwork, plus mailing time, plus handling...

My Utah license arrived 05/10/19.
I didn't see the charge come through, I never paid attention but either way, they (Utah) were quick.

Thanks for the bump on this thread, I just took my Utah class on 05/04/19 so I will start keeping track of the turn around time.
Kind of bummed me out seeing that Utah was no longer valid in Washington

Per Concealed Pistol License Reciprocity | Washington State

upload_2019-5-15_9-54-20.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR