JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think it's just "casting the gauntlet" at this point. The states are demanding that something be done about reining in the money-printing, debt-addicted thieves and liars in D.C. If state-sanctioned PM-based money ever caught on, the Fed would have to do something drastic.

Maybe you should check your news - the Constitution apparently doesn't apply.
The Warning Signs: 67 Year Old Man Arrested For Minting Silver Coinage
Making silver coins for legal tender has been deemed "counterfeiting," even though there was no intention to duplicate Federal Reserve currency.

At issue is the term DOLLAR a dollar is a legal term used to deignate a US unit of currency only currency printed by the US Treasury can use that term.

The federal reserve is a private for profit entity and not part of the US government and Ben Bernanke works for the fed and isn't a public servant

Real Gold and Silver was the Currency prior to the 1960's
Gold Notes and Silver Notes were redeamable at any bank $35 would get you 1 Ounce of Gold. You can see how inconvienient this was for the US Guverment, it could not print more money than there was Gold to cover, it could not print Phoney Money. I remember the Progressive Spin on TV about how taking the US OFF the Gold Standard was GOOD! "Millions More Jobs" created with phoney money!
No one cared because it was all short term gain, a strong economy was a defense against Russian incursion, rebuild the world into a Model of American Democracy, blah blah

Maybe you should check your news - the Constitution apparently doesn't apply.
The Warning Signs: 67 Year Old Man Arrested For Minting Silver Coinage
Making silver coins for legal tender has been deemed "counterfeiting," even though there was no intention to duplicate Federal Reserve currency.

Who arrested him?? Was it the super secret prostitutes from Colombia??

Sorry folks, I could not helpo myself on that one. WHile most Secret Service Agents are good people the, the clowns in the big house forcing them to do stupid stuff, that is when comes to the above mentioned article.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top