USPSA @ WCA - Mar 6, 2018

Discussion in 'Competitive Shooting' started by Coastie, Mar 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Coastie

Coastie
    Western WA

So, I've been gone for a while... I posted a video 2 weeks ago but I never made an announcement for it. Check out the new one as well as the last one while you are there! Also, stay tuned for what's to come and some videos I've failed to post (lost vault tapes). The upcoming lost vault videos will show the problems I've been battling with the G19. However, those issues have been resolved in this latest post and this win was a confidence booster. Glimpses of hope! LOL

NWGlockgal likes this.
  2. NWGlockgal

NWGlockgal
    Oregon
    Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Well done as always! Congratulations on the win. I have never shot an indoor match, but it sure looks like a nice alternative during our rainy weather.

3. CHLChris

CHLChris
    Portland Metro East
    Love me some guns! Silver Supporter

WCA? Please tell us more about this indoor match!

4. Jeedia

Jeedia
    Tacoma, WA

It's at west coast armory every tuesday night. Uspsa is the first tue of the month the rest are idpa. Good match I'll get you next time bro!

Jonathan

Coastie likes this.
  5. CHLChris

CHLChris
    Portland Metro East
    Love me some guns! Silver Supporter

I just Googled that and I'm 4 hrs away, unfortunately. I wish we had this sort of league around here!

6. Jeedia

Jeedia
    Tacoma, WA

Idpa this Saturday at firearms academy of seattle. Much closer to you. But it is out side.

7. Coastie

Coastie
    Western WA

Thank NWGlockGal! I don't shoot them often because I have to ferry children around and whatnot but every now and then I can escape to shoot one.

BTW, WCA = West Coast Armory in Bellevue.

8. Coastie

Coastie
    Western WA

It was a very close match. I'm happy to have finally found a solution to the "mag dump" problem I've suffered for the past few months. Now, I can challenge you more often. ;-)