JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

So, I've been gone for a while... I posted a video 2 weeks ago but I never made an announcement for it. Check out the new one as well as the last one while you are there! Also, stay tuned for what's to come and some videos I've failed to post (lost vault tapes). The upcoming lost vault videos will show the problems I've been battling with the G19. However, those issues have been resolved in this latest post and this win was a confidence booster. Glimpses of hope! LOL

Well done as always! Congratulations on the win. I have never shot an indoor match, but it sure looks like a nice alternative during our rainy weather.

Well done as always! Congratulations on the win. I have never shot an indoor match, but it sure looks like a nice alternative during our rainy weather.

Thank NWGlockGal! I don't shoot them often because I have to ferry children around and whatnot but every now and then I can escape to shoot one.

BTW, WCA = West Coast Armory in Bellevue.

It's at west coast armory every tuesday night. Uspsa is the first tue of the month the rest are idpa. Good match I'll get you next time bro!

Jonathan

It was a very close match. I'm happy to have finally found a solution to the "mag dump" problem I've suffered for the past few months. Now, I can challenge you more often. ;-)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top