JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Very nice shooting and quite fast too. You just reminded me why I dont shoot IPSC anymore though. The lack of cover or attempt to get to cover is alarming. IPSC started out as a practical match now its just a race to the end. I have given up the IPSC stuff and have replaced it with IDPA and steel challenge matches primarily.

Very nice shooting and quite fast too. You just reminded me why I dont shoot IPSC anymore though. The lack of cover or attempt to get to cover is alarming. IPSC started out as a practical match now its just a race to the end. I have given up the IPSC stuff and have replaced it with IDPA and steel challenge matches primarily.

I like both and I shoot IDPA as well. I try to stay local now since the birth of my daughter, otherwise I would try to shoot IDPA more often. IDPA State championship match is next week and I'm jazzed!

Care to bring me to a range sometime? I'd like to learn. I'm a new shooter.

Portland is part of the Columbia Cascade Section

http://www.columbia-cascade.org/

I'd recommend contacting Mike McCarter who is the Section Coordinator for the CCS. I'm sure he can put you in touch with one of the local clubs. Many of the clubs have something called an IPSC 101 class (beginners guide to shooting IPSC). We did one (RickB helped play instructor) at the Marysville Rifle Club and had a pretty good turn out.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top