JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Shoreline
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a limited edition P226. I am not 100 percent sure what it is worth so I will ask 650 for it but open to offers. Will come with the box and 2 magazines

09ED4F7C-181B-4FE8-AC79-618B0E8F0407.jpeg A6923FDB-9942-42B9-AAF0-D473690AC7FA.jpeg E4C2A533-6ADB-46E8-820B-52F23F9EDC40.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Thanks- just didn't know if they ever ruined the model line by making p226 that would only take 10 round mags. Didn't recall of that ever happening but just wanted to make sure they didn't go ruin a good thing LOL

Thanks- just didn't know if they ever ruined the model line by making p226 that would only take 10 round mags. Didn't recall of that ever happening but just wanted to make sure they didn't go ruin a good thing LOL

No - AFAIK, SIG has never done that.

I think there are 10 rd 'compliant' mags for most of their pistols, but none of the frames have been 'neutered' to only accept them - AFAIK.

There are SIG Sauer marked mags and Mec Gar marked mags - they are basically equivalent as Mec Gar made most (all?) of the SIG marked mags until recently. Today another manufacturer makes SIG mags - but I don't recall the name.

The only mags you don't want to buy are those made/sold by ProMag or KCI.

My Mk25 (US Navy spec P226) is one of my favorite SIGs.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.