JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've seen the scheduling a couple times now, for some reason can't bring it up anymore, but does anyone know if there are qualifiers classifiers held any time soon? Or if a club does a qualifier classifier day that knocks out a couple at a time? Any help is appreciated.

THanks!

Classifier. In USPSA it classifier--

There is a classifier stage at each monthly match at Tri-County, Dundee and Albany. Not sure
about Douglas Ridge and Eugene. There is also what's called a "Special classifier match" which
will have 4-6 classifier stages, but I don't know of any scheduled soon.

Classifier scores go in to USPSA, and the database is updated once a month based on the classifiers
they receive by the 10th of the month. Database update is usually complete and posted by the
14th, sometimes a little later.

As soon as you have 4 classifiers on file within a division, USPSA will give you a classification.

Right.. Classifier.

So are you saying that the 3rd Sunday of every month at TriCounty, there's also a classifier? That's great, I'm planning on attending on July 15th.

Thanks a lot for the info!

The regular monthly "club matches" at ARPC, Tri-County and Dundee always are 6 stages. 5 from the twisted minds of the
match directors, and one classifier. So yes---there should be a classifier stage at the Tri-County match on July 15th.

You could also hit Albany on the 14th and pick up another one. Weird month---Second Saturday and Third Sunday on the same
weekend. We WILL have a classifier stage at Dundee on July 28th if you want to come out for that match. I'll even tell you which one: 09-03 Oh No. You can see it on the USPSA website under club support/classifier diagrams.

oooh.. that's a tricky one... lots of no shoots, and 29' down range, gotta take my time with that one.. I dunno if the wife will let me do back to back 14th-15th but I'll try and make it out for the 28th..

do you know approx what the fee will be?

Match fee is $17. If you come early and help set up on Saturday morning the match
fee drops to $8.I'm there at 7, we start signing up shooters at 8, shooters meeting
at 9, noise shortly thereafter. Usually done by 2-2:30.

Eugene is the first Saturday of the month and also has 1 classifier with 4 other stages. I believe it's a requirement for a USPSA sanctioned matches to have 1 classifier per match.

That's good to know, thanks! I penciled in TCGC on the 15th and Dundee on the 28th already.. Planning on doing the Oregon Sectional Championship August 19th down at Jackson County Sportsman Park too.

Columbia Cascade Section championship match is August 11th at Albany.

Application here:

<broken link removed>

And if you are a 1911 shooter, the Oregon Single Stack championship match is this Saturday.

App here: <broken link removed>

Columbia Cascade Section championship match is August 11th at Albany.

Application here:

<broken link removed>

And if you are a 1911 shooter, the Oregon Single Stack championship match is this Saturday.

App here: <broken link removed>

That Albany match looks like a ton of fun, end of the world match an all... but I have friends from San Fransisco driving up to the Oregon Open Sectional Champs down near Medford. I told them I was gonna squad up with them..
Who knows, I may be able to squeeze this one in as well =)

... and I am kicking myself for selling my Kimber Custom II earlier in the year... Unfortunately, no SS or Limited 10 for me until I can get another 1911.. =T

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top