JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I went to one of the classes weekend before last and it's well worth the time. Keith is a first class trainer. He gives you the tools and knowledge to keep improving after the class is over.

Don't know if there are any slots left for the class on the 18th, but if someone wants to go, probably should get signed up quickly. The last couple of classes were booked full with a waiting list.

I took Handgun 1, 2 and 3 with Keith - he is a very good instructor and his classes are all about the students, and not about him.
He watches every student and coaches them according to what they need.
What makes his training especially great is his ability to figure out what works best for each individual - for example, in Handgun 3 we were going through a drill where we move diagonally while engaging a target. One of the students didn't do it right: he was not able to move smoothly and shoot accurately.
Keith figured out a way to "deliver" instructions to him in way that was different for the rest of us and he got the job done.
I highly recommend his classes.
I will sign up for them again.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews