JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Awesome shooting AristotleB! The combo of seeing a stage from both the hatcam perspective and the perspective of the videographer following you through the course of fire is just fantastic!
Watching your video has really got me itching to get out and shoot some USPSA matches! No doubt about it - there is nothing more adrenalin-pumping than a USPSA run-and-gun open match! Thanks for posting! :s0155:

That was awesome! What kind of pistol are you using for the matches?

I'm running a SVI Infinity 9mm Major Open gun.

P1060031.jpg

She's beautiful when she's busting on the end of your finger, but I kinda think it's an ugly gun. It's pretty beat up now, bluing is mostly coming off, I bang it against doors, shooting ports, barrels and it shows it. Months worth of dry grip encrusted in the grip tape and the magwell looks like it's been dragged on concrete. But damned if she doesn't love to race. :)

I bought her from a shooting buddy that made Master Class in Open with it. He liked to "tinker" and the gun already had 5k rounds by then. I'm into my 3rd case of ammo, so somewhere around the 10k rounds since I've had her which is around a year. I spent the first 6 months mostly testing loads and rebuilding/swapping out parts, trigger, magwell, sightsystem, etc. I didn't really start shooting her until January of this year.

And I've always said my favorite view of the gun is from the rear. :-D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads