JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for trade is my USP compact 9mm with comp-tac ctac IWB holster and 1 magazine. Comes with night sights that are fairly dull (still as effective as regular sights though)

This pistol is variant 2 :s0155:

This pistol has been a carry piece for me and has some wear. There's a little damage (very minor) to the base of the magazine and the grip. Looks like it was dropped by the previous owner.

I would like to trade for a Benelli M1 (HK stamped!) or a HK P2000sk. Cash can be added to make up the difference either way.

Ive got a RRA lower reciever with a cerro forge stamped upper reciever. Not sure what kind of upper it is but its only had about 50 rounds through it. Im a little nervouse about getting rid of it for sentimental reasons but let me know what you think

still available? What would the cash price be? Put the $$ under fro the mattress for a nice evening.

My apologies shpoonman, I didn't realize there was a reply in here.

I realize your logic there... but it doesn't work that way with me, cash runs away pretty darn fast!

The pistol is still available. Still trade only or trade + cash. Let me know.

:s0155:

Sorry death before dishonor but I'm just looking to trade and I don't really have a dollar value in mind.

Mainly just looking for an equal trade that both parties can agree on :)

I've got one for sale $1k :s0155:

Picture093.jpg

Thanks for the offer but I'll pass on that. I carried one for a couple days and it just didn't "fit" me.

Thanks again though!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.