JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm looking for a USP in .45. Mostly looking for a regular USP, but also interested in the tactical and expert. Also if you have a compact or compact tactical that you would let go, let me know.

I have cash in hand :D

Hey there I have a H&K P2000 with all the original stuff from the factory like the owners manual first fired casing shot from the factory. Adjustable Back straps. Holster 2 10 round mags. Gun has had about 500 rounds through it and fires like new. I you are interested let me know and maybe we can work something out.

Thanks for you time!
Jamie G

Hey there I have a H&K P2000 with all the original stuff from the factory like the owners manual first fired casing shot from the factory. Adjustable Back straps. Holster 2 10 round mags. Gun has had about 500 rounds through it and fires like new. I you are interested let me know and maybe we can work something out.

Thanks for you time!
Jamie G

I thought they only made these in 9MM or .40.....

PG only wanted those pistols because I wanted one!!!!

Anyways, The p2000 is quite different from the pieces he's looking for. He won't want one of those until I get one.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.