JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, I have recently been told buy a couple gun shops now that my fullsize USP 40 is just not a popular gun because it has the stainless top (slide). And thus dramatically reduces the value. These guys are talking only in the $300 range for a resale and mid $200s for trade! I paid almost $600 a year ago BECAUSE it was the SS upper! Are these guys for real or are they trying to dupe me out of my gun?

image.jpg

So, I have recently been told buy a couple gun shops now that my fullsize USP 40 is just not a popular gun because it has the stainless top (slide). And thus dramatically reduces the value. These guys are talking only in the $300 range for a resale and mid $200s for trade! I paid almost $600 a year ago BECAUSE it was the SS upper! Are these guys for real or are they trying to dupe me out of my gun?
It's worth 600-800. Probably closer to 800 with the market right now.

Watch any of the "American Picker" or "Pawn" shows, etc. What you have is worth close to nothing, but everything they have is premium.

Agreed that it's current value is probably close to exactly what you paid for it, maybe a little more in a FTF sale.