JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$220
City
West Deptford
State
Other
Zip Code
The main large bag is unused, has the radio bag and the 3 day backpack with new and unused hydration bladder and tube. Has the tan padded wasit arms. It's all is new to like new condition. All pieces included but might be missing the main pack cover which can be bought online for $15 but I also might have it just not sure.
This complete setup is well over $1200 in the condition this one is on which is basically new. I'm also including the newer deployment bag that is similar but is tan in color and I only have the main pack and it's in good condition. That's included in the price of this pack.

I only have one pic right now but later today I'll take pics of everything.

Screenshot_20200423-070409_Gallery.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I also have in good condition the tan colored bag that is similar but it doesn't have the internal back bracket. It's just the main large bag in good condition that I'll add to the other bag for only $25 and I'll post pics of it later today also

The OP canceled my PP request for refund.

So he knows exactly how much he owes me and how to get it to me...he promised to get it back to me on Friday and blew that deadline. It's now Sunday and he still isn't making this right.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top