JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$250
City
Lakewood
State
Washington
Perfect condition KDH Defense size medium Plate Carrier made for the U.S Marine Corps. Carrier has Soft Ballistic Kevlar Armor that will protect the wearer from 9mm Sub-Machine gun fire(9MM +P+), .44 Magnum, fragmentation, and lesser threats. This soft armor has the same protection as the much more bulky IMTV/IOTV but is 1/3 of the thickness. This Carrier also has MOLLE/PALS webbing on the front, rear, and cummerbund to add pouches and other gear. there are pockets for Ballistic Plates which will carry up to as Medium SAPI/ESAPI Plate or up to a 10x12 ceramic or steel plate. For the right offer I have a set of front and rear medium(9.5"x 12.5") Ceradyne ESAPI Plates which are unused with no issues and offer ballistic protection against multi-hit 7.62 APM2 rounds, The Ceradyne ESAPI Plates are also Military Issue and are Multi-curve Ceramic silicone boron. For the USMC KDH Plate Carrier with soft armor inserts im asking for $250 or best offer and would consider trades and cash/trade combo's. If your wanting the carrier and plates make me a offer you think is fair And we can go from there. Any questions feel free to ask, I can also send more pics. Price is negotiable.

P1020840.JPG P1020841.JPG P1020842.JPG P1020845.JPG P1020846.JPG P1020847.JPG P1020859.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
there is a price listed, which can be worked with if someone who is interested in purchasing is close to the amount or has some cash and trade item to make up the diffrence

I served with this plate carrier as 0331 in the Marines do you mind if I buy this off of you. I'm trying to slowly build up all my gear from my career as memorabilia. I'm medically retired now so it would go into good hands.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top