JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm selling my USMC pack. It real issue, made my propper for the Marines. In Marpat camo. Its got a couple problems, but I'm taking a huge loss on it. It is missing the top flap, but you can find one on Ebay for not to much. It also dosnt have the waist belt, which also insnt too much. I don't need this big pack! Also has internal dry storage bag. Very high quality. PM me your email for pics. Asking 50.00 obo or trade for two boxes of 45acp. Open to all offers, trade or cash, I will most likely take anything you offer, this is just sitting in my closet.

Sorry my camra is not working. Been trying to get pics to a couple of you guys. Sheridan is out hwy 18 past McMinnville. About an hour and a half from Portland.

SF, I havnt seen one. It has the Propper tag on the inside that says made for the Marines and has the Globe and Ancore. I will get pics asap to everybody interested.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top