Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

USMC Danner Rat Boots

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by FatherHolyHoly, May 22, 2013.

1. FatherHolyHoly

FatherHolyHoly MN Active Member

Not sure if you guys are interested but I thought this was a pretty good deal considering the boots are $340-350 from Danner. These are seconds, but for $79, they may be worth a shot. They have temperate or hot climate. Hot climate has additional vents on the side.

http://www.hitthebreakroom.com/invite/?r=252670

51k1%2Bj6Aj4L._SY395_.jpg

2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member

And, they are recraftable at the Portland factory....if you wear out the soul!!

3. billyinfinity

billyinfinity Portland All pie, all the time. Platinum Supporter 2015 Volunteer

most comfortable boots i've ever worn, even straight out of the box..and i've worn out a lot of boots.

4. Zeshio

Zeshio Olympia Active Member

I was lookin to grab the temperate boots today but they were out of my size. Hopefully they'll have another sale soon. :-/

5. sealine

sealine Oregon Well-Known Member

Agreed! Most comfortable boots I own as well. Just be aware that the hot climate boots are not waterproof like the temperate boots are. Several times a year, the Danner store has these on sale for $75 bucks.