JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Several states are using the Firearm Sanctuary strategy to prevent Federal erosion of firearm rights. I had no idea that the "Sanctuary" model it's based on began in Oregon. What is great about this approach is that the left can't claim it's invalid without invalidating the "Sanctuaries" they have legislated for illegal aliens and drug legalization. Even more interesting it that the model goes down to counties and cities., even with premption. Basically, if it can't be enforced it can't be illegal.

I love the idea of using the left's tactics against them, but love even more that it's a way to counter the out of control Federal stranglehold on fundamental rights.

The only issue I've seen with the "2nd Amendment Sanctuaries"... lack of actionable teeth like fining/arresting Fed/State agents who try enforcing Fed/State laws in Counties/cities.

Most of them just say "we aren't going to force Sheriffs to aid/assist in enforcing Fed/State laws" :rolleyes:
Besides... how many times have State Courts and Federal courts gone on to decide things in contraction to previous rulings?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top