JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
I've seen a number of posts, usually For Sale, where the poster was able to strike-thru items that had sold so that the information was still in the add but indicating the item had been sold. How can I do that??
Thanks!!

Look to the left where you originally posted. There are three horizontal lines. Hold your mouse pointer over them and select "edit"

Highlight what you wish to strike out, then look across the top for a button representing what you want to do.

Select "Post Reply" for effect.
Trial and error is the best approach.

I've been on this site for a few years and edited many posts - I have yet to see a strikethrough option listed in the edit controls.

Upvote 0
After switching to Rich Text Editor. Click the "+" in the menu and you will see "Strike Through"

View attachment 276381

And we have a winner! You win a shiny new peanut! But we'll have to meet an an FFL and do a BGC before it can be transferred to you. I've always used the rich text editor, but that "+" must be the only button I've never used - strange that that option wouldn't be listed next to the text controls instead of with the photo/video and smilie buttons.

Last Edited:
Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews