JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
...you have to go to your bank to cash a check don't you?
Actually no. Most banking apps have the mobile deposit option where you choose deposit, amount, take a pic of both sides of the check, and hit submit. I've never had a problem with this option.

I just renewed my yearly support payment on here with a payment through Paypal. I've never had an issue with Paypal denying or refusing any firearm related thing I have bought and most are pretty obvious.

I just renewed my yearly support payment on here with a payment through Paypal. I've never had an issue with Paypal denying or refusing any firearm related thing I have bought and most are pretty obvious.
I did/do know a lot of people give to the DNC, I get a lot of Firearms parts from Amazon Smile and send my charity donation to GOA. They know who GOA is, same with PayPal. I had a PayPal account since I had Dial Up and 1200 baud modems on a Commodore 128, my online history goes back before ISP's. It was just me and Al Gore! Really I can't recall the rules very well. I remember seeing that, but I never had a problem that I remember I probably did and just forgot.

I guess I don't worry to much about it. Shame on me, but I don't

Go to PayPalsucks. you can read the horror stories. I just got my account froze because I would not supply a copy of my ss card and dL. can't get my money out for 180 days. They protect the buyer and screw the seller. Never again.

Go to PayPalsucks. you can read the horror stories. I just got my account froze because I would not supply a copy of my ss card and dL. can't get my money out for 180 days. They protect the buyer and screw the seller. Never again.
That's a Federal thing there. The Feds are making them get that information from everyone.

I don't recall supplying them with my SS Card or DL either, but I did have a scanner so I might have, but that would have been so out of date by now, I did do a change of address many times.

I've had them for my "FeeBay" sales for years. Didn't know they were so anti gun back then. Otherwise I've never had a problem with PPal. Used them yesterday to join Second Amendment Foundation 5year and today for Gun Owners of America. Went right thru.

I don't recall supplying them with my SS Card or DL either, but I did have a scanner so I might have, but that would have been so out of date by now, I did do a change of address many times.
I know when I signed up I never did give them that info. Back when I singed up you had to link them to a bank account though. Before I could use the PP account I had to verify the bank account was mine by them checking. I would "guess" this satisfied the Federal Requirements? I can see why the Feds would watch them and what they do to verify who people are who use them. Trying to prevent some from just making up some name and then setting up an account.

I've had them for my "FeeBay" sales for years. Didn't know they were so anti gun back then. Otherwise I've never had a problem with PPal. Used them yesterday to join Second Amendment Foundation 5year and today for Gun Owners of America. Went right thru.
Part of this came about right after that kook shot up that Jr College. He bought a bunch of mags on Ebay, using PP of course. So of course here come the lawyers to sue. For a while both Ebay and PP were panicking and limiting what was allowed. These places bottom line is they want to make money. They have a team of lawyers telling them when something is not worth the risk.

Well it went thru PPal for 'Vintage Gun Leather' and 'Galco' and NW Firearms this month. I will keep them as long as they don't cross me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top